The Economic Development Committee has the following functions:
- Integrate sectoral information and statistics in the preparation of the annual regional development report;
- Assist the RDC in the translation of the national development goals into specific regional sectoral objectives.
- Integrate sectoral plans and programs of local government units into regional sectoral plans and programs and coordinate all sectoral planning and programming activities of sectoral line agencies in the region.
- Integrate information and statistics on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Agrarian Reform, Industry, Trade and Tourism, Research and Development and preparation of the annual regional development report.
- Assist the RDC in the translation of national development goals into specific regional objectives on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Agrarian Reform, Industry, Trade, Tourism and Research and Development.
- Integrate agricultural, industrial trade/tourism and natural resources plans and programs of LGUs into regional sectoral plans and programs and coordinate all sectoral planning and programming activities of the DA, DAR, DENR and DTI.
- Recommend policies and working guidelines to improve agriculture and Industrial Productivity in the region.
- Evaluate and recommend to the RDC programs and projects of government and non-government entities requiring RDC endorsement/approval.
- Monitor and evaluates the implementation of priority government projects in Agriculture, Natural Resources, Agrarian Reform, Industry, Trade, Tourism, Research and Development.
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by the RDC.
|Chairperson||Hon. Jose V. Gambito||Governor, Province of Nueva Vizcaya|
|Co – Chairperson||RD Romleah Juliet P. Ocampo||DTI|
|Vice – Chairperson||Mr. Gilbert Cumila||PSR|
- PLGU Quirino
- PLGU Isabela
- PLGU Cagayan
- LGU Tuguegarao City
- LGU Ilagan City
- LGU Santiago City
- LGU Cauayan City
- PSR Protacio D. Laguinday
- PSR Cloyd C. Velasco
- PSR Charles T. Lim