The Economic Development Committee has the following functions:
- Integrate sectoral information and statistics in the preparation of the annual regional development report;
- Assist the RDC in the translation of the national development goals into specific regional sectoral objectives.
- Integrate sectoral plans and programs of local government units into regional sectoral plans and programs and coordinate all sectoral planning and programming activities of sectoral line agencies in the region.
- Integrate information and statistics on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Agrarian Reform, Industry, Trade and Tourism, Research and Development and preparation of the annual regional development report.
- Assist the RDC in the translation of national development goals into specific regional objectives on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Agrarian Reform, Industry, Trade, Tourism and Research and Development.
- Integrate agricultural, industrial trade/tourism and natural resources plans and programs of LGUs into regional sectoral plans and programs and coordinate all sectoral planning and programming activities of the DA, DAR, DENR and DTI.
- Recommend policies and working guidelines to improve agriculture and Industrial Productivity in the region.
- Evaluate and recommend to the RDC programs and projects of government and non-government entities requiring RDC endorsement/approval.
- Monitor and evaluates the implementation of priority government projects in Agriculture, Natural Resources, Agrarian Reform, Industry, Trade, Tourism, Research and Development.
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by the RDC.
|Chairperson||Hon. Dakila Carlo E. Cua||Governor, Province of Quirino|
|Co – Chairperson||Hon. Bernard Faustino M. Dy||Mayor, Cauayan City|
|Vice – Chairperson||RD Dionisio C. Ledres, Jr.||NEDA|
|1||Hon. Carlos M. Padilla||Governor, Province of Nueva Vizcaya|
|2||Hon. Rodolfo T. Albano III||Governor, Province of Isabela|
|3||Hon. Manuel N. Mamba||Governor, Province of Cagayan|
|4||Hon. Jefferson P. Soriano||Mayor, Tuguegarao City|
|5||Hon. Josemarie L. Diaz||Mayor, Ilagan City|
|6||Hon. Joseph S. Tan||Mayor, Santiago City|
|7||RED Narciso A. Edillo||DA|
|8||RD Romleah Juliet P. Ocampo||DTI|
|9||RD Gwendolyn C. Bambalan||DENR|
|10||RD Virginia G. Bilgera||DOST|
|11||RD Fanibeth T. Domingo||DOT|
|12||RD Engr. Loreta M. Malaluan||DPWH|
|13||RD Samuel S. Solomero||DAR|
|14||OIC-RD Engr. Mario A. Ancheta||MGB|
|15||RD Angel B. Encarnacion||BFAR|
|16||Secretary Atty. Raul L. Lambino||CEZA|
|17||Engr. Diosdado C. Doctor||EMB|
|18||RD Jonathan Paul M. Leusen, Jr.||DILG|
|19||Mr. Cloyd C. Velasco||PSR – Trade, Industry and Services|
|20||Mr. Protacio D. Laguinday||PSR – Agriculture and Fishery|
|21||Ms. Blessida G. Diwa||PSR – Tourism|