The Regional Project Monitoring Committee has the following functions:
- Provide up-to-date information on the overall status of project implementation for planning and budget allocation;
- Assess project status reports and identify problems/issues which impede project implementation and to facilitate remedial actions in coordination with the implementing agencies.
- Facilitate project implementation by providing on-the-spot solution of problems encountered during implementation through the conduct of field monitoring;
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the RDC.
Chair: National Economic and Development Authority
Co-Chair: Department of Budget and Management
- LGU of Tuguegarao City
- PLGU Batanes
- PLGU Cagayan
- PLGU Isabela
- PLGU Nueva Vizcaya
- PLGU Quirino
- PSR Atty Robin James A. Gunnacao
- Mr. Nestor Noel Q. Dayag – Private Sector
- Mr. Severino M. Carub – Private Sector